It actually has been ages since I last replenish my make-up. I was going through my make-up bag and realised that there are stuff that I hasn’t touched in years. Throw away quite a few stuff as you’re not really meant to use any make-up that are older than a year. Better be safe than sorry cause you do put those make-up on your face for at least a couple of hours. I’m not going to risk the chance of having break-outs of rashes, especially not on my face!!
Firstly, why did I have to throw away some of the things in the first place? Well, I used to wear make-up almost everyday back in my uni days (that was before and after I met DH). You know, after things are settling down between me and DH (then BF or fiance), I wasn’t that particular about make-up anymore. It was kind of like, “I’m in a serious relationship, I don’t really need to doll up that much since he’s going to marry me anyway” that type of attitude. Silly I know.
Anyway, lately I’ve been chatting with Felicia and she’s been learning and blogging a lot about make-up and that’s when it started my interest in make-up again. To be honest, I’m not really good with putting on make-up. The best I can do is probably just putting on some foundation powder, blusher, some eyeshadow and lipstick. That’s it. If you were to ask me about Smoky Look or anything other look, I’d be totally clueless .
Thanks to her, I end up with the following make-up haul in just two months (meant to insert sarcasm here) .
- Sportsgirl “In My Shadow” Eye Shadow Palette in Chambray
- MAC Select Sheer/Pressed Powder in NC25
- MAC Mineralized Blush in Dainty
- Maybelline Eye Studio Quads in Winter Iris
- Rimmel London Lasting Finish Lipstick in Candy and Pink Blush
- MAC Studio Fix Powder and Foundation in C3
- Bourjois Vibrant Duochrome Liners in Violet Rose 59
- Bourjois Regard Effet métallisé in Bleu clinquant 54 and Vert pepite 55
- Bourjois Regard Pailleté in Gris ensorcelant 37
- Face of Australia Eye Definer eye pencil in Black and Navy
- MAC Studio Finish Concealer in NC30
- EcoTools make-up brushes
That’s quite a lot of new stuff but thank God it was bought during a span of two months and most of the items were on specials except for the MAC products. Now, since I do not want to waste or throw away these products in a year’s time, I started to wear a bit of make-up every day since I don’t really want to look like a plain jane all the time. Ah, hopefully I don’t sound like a vain pot today because seriously, I’m not a vain pot and I’m sure you already knew that .